To mark the launch of two new, practical guides on inclusive design for firms and regulators from Fair By Design and the Money Advice Trust, we are hosting a free joint ‘Vulnerability Matters’ webinar on Wednesday 27 January 2021 at 10AM.
Inclusive design is increasingly recognised as a way to ensure markets are fair and inclusive, especially for consumers in vulnerable circumstances. The Competition and Markets Authority, Financial Conduct Authority, and Ofgem have all recognised the importance of inclusive product and service design.
- But what does ‘inclusive design’ really mean?
- How can regulators and firms translate this concept into practical action – to make sure that products, services and markets work for all consumers?
Inclusive Design in Essential Services aims to fill this gap. The webinar will explore these questions and other key themes in the guidance – and provide you and your organisation with practical tips on how to apply inclusive design in your own workplace.
Chaired by the Money Advice Trust’s Vulnerability Lead Consultant Chris Fitch, you will hear from:
- Martin Coppack, Fair By Design Director, giving an overview of the new guides
- Bailey Kursar, The author of the practical guide for firms
- Jenny Smedley, Head of Customer Segmentation & Propositions, Lloyds Bank
- David Atkins, Head of Group Customer Vulnerability, Lloyds Bank
and an Expert by Lived Experience who will talk about the practical difference that inclusive products, services and markets can make.